Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yummy easy condensed milk cake

Yesterday I was craving something sweet and I didn't have anything already made in the house. So I looked through recipes and round this one! 

condensed milk cake! I changed a few things. I made the cake In a bundt pan and also I cooked it in a 350 oven and just kept an eye on it.




Ingredients: 

1 can condensed, sweetened milk (400 gm)
4 Eggs
1 cup Flour (150 gm)
1/2 Teaspoon Baking powder
50 gm melted Butter + 1 Tablespoon for brushing the Cake form.

Preparation:

Preheat the oven to 175°C
Prepare your 22 cm Cake pan ( better a ring form ) by brushing it with 1 table spoon butter & spreading flour.
With an electric mixer, mix all ingredients (milk, eggs,flour,baking powder & melted Butter) till smooth then add them to the cake pan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes (or less according to the Cake thickness).
Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top & serve with fruit sauce or fresh fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment